So you’ve decided you and your family are on your way to a healthy lifestyle! Congratulations on making one of the most beneficial decisions for your loved ones! But now what? It can be confusing and overwhelming to figure out how to just START this thing called a healthy lifestyle!
We’ve got help for you. We’re real people, living realistic and balanced lives as we get healthy one small step at a time, too!
So let’s get started….
Step 1: Take our self-assessment and identify the areas your family needs and desires healthy change. Is it in your eating habits, family fitness, the parenting/child relationship and/or behaviors, or in the home? This assessment will help you prioritize your needs, and then provide a guideline on how to take action to meet those needs!
Step 2: Read about The Intentional Lifestyle’s approach here – it will give you the basics of the FRESH Start Plan on healthy living!
Step 3: Now that you have a better idea of what areas you need to take small steps in to build your family’s healthier lifestyle, you can choose from these resources to get started:
- For a handy guide on what foods are actually healthy, download our printable “What’s REALLY Healthy Food List” here!
- To get a general idea on portion/serving sizes, download this easy-to-use printable, “How MUCH Is Healthy?”
- To see what a typical day of eating on the healthy lifestyle looks like, view our “A Day In the Lifestyle” page.
- For an alphabetical library of our home-tested, family-friendly, & easy recipes, visit our Healthy index page.
- We’re in the process of bringing you printables and other useful aides for going gluten-free, but in the meantime, visit Coach Nancy Olson’s gluten-free living Facebook page here.
- For FRESH visual aides for fitness routines and ideas, visit Coach Bess’ Facebook page.
- Find a warm and supportive community of like-minded families on The Intentional Lifestyle’s facebook page, along with daily inspiration and tips.
- FRESH Start Online Community is an exclusive membership and discussion forum where you’ll find daily motivation and resources! Find out more about this warm community here.